Our clients run a small, modern and very successful accountancy practice, working out of beautifully appointed offices in the Stockbridge area. Due to continued growth we are looking for another great bookkeeper to join their team.
The work will be on Xero software and will require the bookkeeping, monthly accounts and VAT returns to be done for a variety of sole traders, partnerships and small businesses.
The ideal candidate:
- You must be an expert on Xero, or at least have done the Xero training
- You must have at least 2 years bookkeeping experience
- You will ideally have a bookkeeping or accounting qualification
- You should have experience of working in an accountancy practice
- You must have a good sense of humour and be friendly and outgoing
- You must be able to work on your own initiative
- You should be able to hit the ground running with bookkeeping tasks, payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns, all monthly reconciliations and management accounts.
The minimum hours required weekly are 15, but any hours up to full time could be available. The hours can be worked to suit the successful candidate and school hours can be accommodated if required.
The hourly range of £15.00 - £16.00 depending on experience is set by the agency, individual expectations can be discussed with applicants. This an employed role (not free lance).
Please ensure you include an accompanying letter describing your suitability for the role
- Accountancy Firm
- Bank Reconciliations
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'