We are currently assisting a high-spec property developer in the recruitment of a part-qualified Bookkeeper or Property Accountant to be based in the client's new Croydon offices. This is a permanent, full-time position working for an exciting and dynamic development group.
This is a sole role which will see you managing a range of accounting and finance tasks.
Responsibilities for the role include the following:
- Prepare monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet, cash flow and payroll analysis, commentary where relevant
- Bank reconciliation and daily bank balance reporting
- Prepare monthly Cash accounts and petty cash reconciliation
- Process monthly rent invoices, and produce Aged debt balances
- Manage creditor/supplier accounts and payments
- Process monthly payroll and submit returns accordingly
- Quarterly reconciliation of annual financial budgets
- Process service charge invoices
- Budget and cash flow forecasting
- Assisting with external auditors
- Issuance of Annual Ground Rents
The client seeks candidates who have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to the link below.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
- Management Accounts
- property accountant
- rental income
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job