Bookkeeper/Management Accountant- 12 Month contract - Imm Start
Bookkeeper/Management Accountant - Part Time - Immediate Start - Trafford Park (With Parking)
A Trafford park based organisation are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper/Management Accountant to cover a 12-month contact (Maternity cover). This is an exciting Part-time opportunity 22.5 - 25 hours, offering flexible working hours, parking and opportunity to work for a reputable organisation.
Within this role duties involve: -
- Reporting on all the accounts across the business
- Preparation of Management Accounts including P&L analysis and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly tax returns
- Purchase ledger, Sales ledger and Credit Control duties
- Monthly Payroll
- Monthly commission reconciliation for directors and agents
- Cheque raising and bank reconciliations
- Setting up of companies with companies house Monthly commission reconciliation for director's
Essential Experience Required
- AAT, CIMA, Part Qualified - QBE
- Experience of using Sage 50 Desirable
- Experience of month end duties including management accounts
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
The role is required to use your own initiative, whilst liaising with the directors PA, and manging the office.
- Credit Control
- Debt Management
- Management Accounts
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'