Our client, a private family office, is seeking to employ a temporary Bookkeeper for a 3-5 Month full time temporary assignment. The client is seeking somebody to start as soon as possible to manage a handover period of 1 month and then provide cover for 3-4 months. An AAT qualification is desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities of Bookkeeper:
- Carry out double entry bookkeeping utilising Quickbooks
- Maintain a number of distinct entity ledgers
- Carry out bank reconciliation and general bank account management duties
- Facilitate cost controls at various geographical locations
- Produce standard reporting template from Quickbooks ledger data
- Various other numerical and administrative support tasks for the family office
Requirements of Bookkeeper
- Quickbooks accounting software experience
- experience of double entry bookkeeping
- possess good telephone and email communication skills as you’ll be liaising with global contacts and processing payments for international banking
Working Hours: Monday to Friday role with some flexibility out of hours
Temporary 3-5 Month contract
Salary: Dependant on experience, flexible on salary for the right candidate
This position is being managed by Laura Sandels.
Due to the volumes of applications we are receiving at present, sadly, we can only guarantee a response to successful applicants. We will always endeavour to respond to every applicant where possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job