This role will primarily be focused on Bookkeeping for a firm of Chartered Accountants. You will focus on bank reconciliations, VAT returns and EC sales.
The ideal candidate will speak Italian so if you speak Italian then please apply.
Page Personnel are working on behalf of their client who is a firm of Chartered Accountants doing their internal accounts. The role will sit within the firm who are located in the West End.
You will be reporting into the Finance Manager.
The key duties:
- Monthly/Weekly Bookkeeping tasks to include bank reconciliations, journal postings and customer/ supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns for companies trading within EU (reverse charge)
- Processing Intrastat statements and EC Sales
- Income/expenses analysis
- Gather information for compliance files
- Other relevant ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience of working in bookkeeping department of Chartered Accountants
Practical knowledge of main bookkeeping software (VTR, IRIS, Sage Line 50 or Sage Accounts Production Advanced)
At least Intermediate level MS Excel and MS Word
Knowledge of Italian language preferred
- Ability to focus on their work when necessary
This is a Bookkeeper role to start on an immediate basis, initially on a temporary contract and after 3 months will convert to permanent.
The salary for this role will be £15-16 per hour temporary and £30,000 per annum.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job