Experienced (Practice) bookkeeper requiured for this young but rapidly growing firm of Accountants. This is a close knit team with building strong relationships with ba diverse range of Kent and London clients.
You will be given a small and diverse portfolio of clients to work, completing monthly bookkeeping, VAT returns, ledgers, journals, reconciliations and payments.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Xero, QuickBooks, Sage and Excel.
Duties of the Senior Bookkeeper:
• Bookkeeping for a broad range of clients
• Preparing and submitting VAT returns
• Banking and payments
• Bank reconciliations
• Working with multicurrency
- Developing strong working relationships with a diverse range of clients
Benefits of the Senior Bookkeeper:
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Flexible working arrangement (some working from home)
• Study support
• Pension Scheme
Requirement for the role:
• Excellent communications skills
• A minimum of 2 years’ bookkeeping experience within accounting practice
• Knowledge and fluency in QuickBooks, Sage and Xero
This firm take a real interest in all of their employees and values everyone’s input. This is a thriving and growing team and offers opportunity for further progression.
For further details on this or indeed any other Practice roles then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Robin at Olvia Ruella.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'