£23,000 - £25,000 - dependant on experience
I'm actively recruiting for a business based in Bury working for a well-recognised Property Management company that are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to help support the daily running's of the finance department.
Reporting directly into the External Accountant & Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing the accounts for two subsidiary businesses with a joint turnover of £5M.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzation of the Accruals & Prepayments and dealing with discrepancies
- Creating cash flow and Month end reports for senior management
- Managing the day to day transactional accounts
- Bank and supplier reconciliations
- Streamlining process and using Sage Line 50 on a daily basis
Ideally you will have:
- Previous accounts experience working for an SME company
- Sage Line 50 experience - desirable but not essential
- Good attention to detail and the capability to use your own initiative
This is an ideal position for someone who lives local to Bury and looking for a stable career with long term stability and prospects.
For immediate consideration please send through an updated CV to , my client is holding interviews next week.
- Bookkeeper - Immediately Available
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job