This is a small business in the heart of Cranleigh . This company works within the personal sector.
This role will involve working as an individual to keep updated sales and supplier records. Due to this self-discipline and organisational skills will be key. You will be raising low volume invoices, processing staff expenses and bank reconciliations. Another aspect of the role will include preparing VAT returns, therefore you will need knowledge of the tax process. On an ad hoc basis it may be necessary for some low level credit control, so previous customer service experience would be of benefit. Ideally, you will have some experience working with Sage 50 but other Sage systems would be considered.
• Able to work independently
• Experience with sales and supplier records
• A working knowledge of the tax process
• Previous experience raising invoices, bank reconciliations and processing expenses
• Confident customer service skills
• Knowledge of Sage 50 or similar Sage system
• Immediately available
Please Contact Ashleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job