Bookkeeper - Christchurch
My client are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their busy Accountancy practice based in Christchurch.
The successful candidate will enjoy being client facing and working out of the office environment with a number of clients.
Main Responsibilities -
- General bookkeeping, both in the office and off site at client's premises
- Liaise with clients to obtain records, and to provide information when requested
- Produce management accounts where required
- Quarterly VAT returns, including reconciling turnover to sales on the VAT return and filing with HMRC
- Post payroll journals
- Provide Accounts with year-end working papers
- Post opening balances adjustments
- Provide assistance to clients where they do their own bookkeeping
- Keep up to date with software changes, including ongoing Xero certification
- Keep our procedure notes updated
The successful applicant will be a part of a diverse dynamic team all focused on the same goals, they will receive fantastic benefits and a very competitive salary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job