Our client is an industry leader in the heart of South West London with an urgent requirement for a full time experienced Bookkeeper and Office Administrator. Experience with Bookkeeping, Administration, Excel and Sage Line 50 is essential alongside a keen eye for detail and an enthusiastic approach to new tasks.
Up to £28,000 - Full Time, Permanent
South West London
Bookkeeper and Office Administrator
- Processing of daily financial transactions using Sage Line 50
- Maintenance of prepayment schedules
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Payment of client funds
- Production of invoices monthly
- Manage company’s credit control function
- Management and reconciliation of petty cash
- Processing of company VAT returns
- Arrange payment of creditor invoices
- Allocation of monthly payroll transactions
- Financial support to Directors
- General administrative support to the team
- Managing health & safety procedures and ensuring that the company is fully compliant
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required by the Directors
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job