Denham Aerodrome has been operated by a family run business for the best part of a hundred years. We have an opportunity for someone to join our small team as a Bookkeeper and Administrative Assistant.
You will be required to:
- use Excel and Word
- use bookkeeping software to enter invoices, process payments, create customer invoices and ensure customer accounts are correct
- process VAT
- prepare and process payroll each month
- keep the monthly bookkeeping routine check-list up to date
- deal with customers on the telephone
- keep the office running smoothly
- work closely with the aerodrome management and help as required
- attend some meetings and take minutes
- keep paperwork up to date
- you will need to work well independently as well as in a team.
Qualifications and experience:
This job requires good communication, and good organisation! Experience using software including excel, word is desirable.
The position will include:
- Part time role, Monday - Friday, 9am - 3pm (30 hours per week)
- 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Full training if needed
- Starting salary £16,500 with scope to increase this on a long term secure basis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'