Exciting opportunity for a Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant looking to join a dynamic team of accountants.
Key areas to be considered for this role are possessing a strong focus on bookkeeping, experience posting journals, strong sage 50 knowledge along with the ability to 'hit the ground running’ in a stand-alone role.
The role would include:
- Bookkeeping via Sage - (Sage Line 50 experience essential) including making journal entries for all receipts, payments, and other financial transactions and able to complete year end.
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.It is key to this role you have experience posting journals.
- Performing bank reconciliations (multi-currency).
- Paying accounts on behalf of the organisation.
- Chasing large amounts of debt via telephone and email.
- Monitoring aged debt, Cash flow and bad debt provision.
- Agreeing payment plans with debtors.
- Relationship building with customers and suppliers.
- Light administration duties.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Quality conscious
- AAT qualified or minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- Ability to work without supervision, along with being a good team player
- Ability to work independently and from home where necessary
- Sage Line 50 experience essential
- Quick and efficient worker, fast turnover of work
- Good communicator
- Analytical thinking
- Time management
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- High levels of concentration
- Honesty and integrity
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with the ability to easily forge good relationships with clients and possess a confident manner when chasing debts.You should have good time management skills to be able to re-prioritise workload when requested to action something urgent.
Salary: £18-£25K per annum dependent upon experience.
Permanent, full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm, pension and 28 days annual leave. This role is available for immediate start.
If you feel you have the confident manner we are seeking, are driven and possess the desired skills, we want to hear from you!
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'