Experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant required to join a leading accountancy practice based in Manchester. The practice provides a wide range of solutions for SME's and OMB's. Due to expansion the opportunity has arisen for an Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant to join the progressive accountancy firm.
Bookkeeper Position Overview
As an experienced Bookkeeper you will be performing hands on bookkeeping, preparing and submitting VAT returns, preparing management accounts
- Reconciling sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Keeping clients up to date with their business's performance
- Prepare income and expense analysis
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- Checking company bank statements
Bookkeeper Position Requirements
- 2 years' Bookkeeping experience within an Accountancy Practice is essential
- Experience with Sage Line 50 is highly desirable
- AAT Bookkeeping qualifications, or working towards AAT would be great.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'