Experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant required to join a leading accountancy practice based in Saffron Walden, Essex. The practice provides a wide range of solutions for SME's and OMB's. Due to expansion the opportunity has arisen for an AAT Bookkeeper /Accounts Assistant to join the progressive accountancy firm.
Bookkeeper Position Overview
As an experienced Bookkeeper you will be performing hands on bookkeeping, preparing and submitting VAT returns, preparing management accounts
- Reconciling sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Keeping clients up to date with their business's performance
- Prepare income and expense analysis
- Processing payoll
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- Checking company bank statements
Bookkeeper Position Requirements
- 2 years' Bookkeeping experience within an Accountancy Practice is essential
- Experience with IRIS, quickbooks and cloud software is highly desirable
- AAT Bookkeeping qualifications, or working towards AAT would be great.
- You must be within a commutable distance of Saffron Walden, Great Chesterford.
Bookkeeper Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday - full time
- Core hours are 08.30 - 17.00
- 28 days Holiday Including bank holidays
- On-going training and career progression
- Parking on site
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'