Vision Teaching is seeking a qualified bookkeeper for a full time position starting 1st August 2019 or sooner.
We are a leading recruitment company for teachers in Central London with a busy finance department transacting both sales and purchase ledger including a weekly payroll system.
The finance team only consists of two people - so finding a hard-working, reliable and committed person for the role is essential.
Ideally the candidate will
- have strong skills in Sage 50 Accounts (or equivalent)
- have strong skills in Sage 50 Payroll (or equivalent)
- be very comfortable with data entry and management
- be competent with reconciliations
- have good interpersonal skills and communication
- be able to work with other individuals of different backgrounds
- be able to report and understand PNL, Balance sheet and other key reports
Vision Teaching is a London based teacher recruitment agency with strong and long-standing client relationships which we are continually expanding. As an agency we understand the importance of our clients and candidates and strive to satisfy each and every individual's requirements. We are currently based in Holborn with immediate plans to move into the City Of London.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact us on today!
All applications are important to us; however, if you do not hear from Vision Teaching within 72 hours your application has not been successful.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Phone Skills
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'