We are an accountancy firm based in Centre of Milton Keynes looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day to day client accounting and bookkeeping activities. Confidentiality, excellent organisational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistency meeting deadlines.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Maintain Bank postings and reconciliations
- Monitor client expenses and general data posting where required
- Prepare and post monthly and adjusting journals
- Prepare monthly financial statements, profit and loss and balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly/quarterly VAT Returns
- Liaise with client for any further information
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in bookkeeping environment
- AAT qualified or studier or Equivalent Bookkeeping qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of cloud accounting Xero [Training Provided]
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office
- Communicate Clearly
- Technical Qualifications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'