My client, a Barnsley based Payroll & Accountancy services provider are currently recruiting for a part time Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant. Please note this position will be to work on Monday and Tuesday's only.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Must have previous experience in Sage 50 / Accounts / Payroll / Book Keeping / Purchase Orders / Sales Ledgers / Credit Control / Administration duties.
- Chasing invoices, suppliers and generating purchase orders.
- Produce weekly payroll for employed and self employed workers using software (training will be given)
- Managing our accounting system - creating invoices, posting expenses etc.
- Experienced at using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel to produce correspondence and documents to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Help to organise diaries and arranging appointments.
- Liaising with other staff members daily between departments.
- Dealing with general and business enquiries.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post.
- Scanning, photocopying and keeping good records.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Bookkeeping / Payroll experience is a must.
- Strong organisational skills/ time management.
- Project management skills.
- Presentation skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner.
- Friendly & positive attitude, good team player.
- Outgoing personality, reliability and honest.
- Good time management skills.
Salary is negotiable dependent on previous experience.
ETR Talent Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this position. We do try to respond to all applications we receive, however, if you have not heard from us within 14 working days then please accept that your application has not been successful.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job