We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper/accounts assistant to work at our studio one to two days a week.
Cinimod Studio is an interactive design studio specialising in art, lighting design and architecture. We are based in West London (Zone 2) with a friendly team of 30 people across multiple disciplines.
We are currently undergoing much company growth and there is room for this role to grow with the studio.
- Proficient at using Sage 50
- Experience in Xero beneficial
- ICB, AAT, or similarly qualified
- 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Experience with preparing forecasts and reports from accounting data
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Able to independently manage own workload
- Computer literacy is essential
- Payroll an advantage
- Would be beneficial to have worked in a company within the design/arts industry
- Purchase ledger management
- Entry of data onto Sage
- Reconciliation of accounts (multiple currencies and credit cards)
- Assisting with the preparation of forecasts and monthly reports for the director and shareholders
- 8-12 hours per week, able to be spread over 2 days.
- Preference is employed but open to self-employed
- If employed:
o Additional annual leave tied to employee's time with the company
o Generous company pension available
How to Apply
- To apply please email your CV to: growing[at]cinimodstudio.com with 'Bookkeeper’ and your name in the subject line. Failure to do so will result in your application being lost.
- Please specify your availability/notice period
- Interviews will take place at our London studio
- Please note that only candidates meeting our minimum requirements on job experience will be considered
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job