My client is one of the world’s largest and oldest law firms with a history stretching back to the 19th century. They are now a leading global law firm with offices in key business centres across theAmericas, Asia andEurope. The firm employs approximately 2000 lawyers. TheirLondon office has a headcount of 800 and offices in EC2.
They have an extensive benefits package that includes; staff restaurant, paid overtime, subsidised gym membership, private health care and doctor’s surgery.
- Management of UK partners’ accounts which includes reconciliation of their current and capital accounts; arranging capital loans and dealing with queries from partners; mortgage references;
- Calculation and payment of monthly partner drawings and distributions including preparation of forecast “Illustrations” of likely patterns of payments for each partner;
- Preparation and distribution of regular drawings statements for partners and dealing with queries;
- Bookkeeping tax reserves;
- Good multi-currency book-keeping skills;
- Good knowledge of Aderant and Excel essential;
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job