Job role: Part Time Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant
Location: East Dulwich- South East London
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am until 3pm. There is also the option for providing phone cover on an occasional Saturday which pays extra.
The role will be to assistant the Head of Property Management in the financial aspects of the company to include but limited to:
- Coding the daily bank statement
- Processing the tenant rents
- Processing the contractor spreadsheets
- Coding the landlord statements
- Processing the contractor pay sheets
- Inputting the weekly commission onto a spreadsheet
- Posting out the landlord statements with the relevant invoices
- Inputting the new files onto the database after a new tenancy begins
- Chasing rent arrears
Bookkeeping qualification would be useful but not essential. All training will be provided. The ideal candidate must
My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so if you are interested on this vacancy please apply ASAP.
This vacancy is being managed by Chen Chin at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job