Our client based in Hartley Wintney is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant to work part time 20 hours a week over 5 days.
Day to day responsibilities to include but not limited to;
• Purchase and sales ledger
• Bank reconciliation
• Monthly payroll processing on sage payroll
• Raise and process sales invoices, receipts, payments and expenses
• Small element of credit control
• Monitor and report cash flow
• Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
• Banking to ensure monies received are deposited regularly
• Processing payments
• Month end management reports
The successful applicant will have strong bookkeeping experience ideally with a sole charge background with the ability to manage their own workload.
You will have excellent communication skills with a highly organised approach.
An eye for detail and organisational skills are paramount.
Proficient in the use of SAGE, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job