You will be providing general assitance, bookkeeping and basic accounting support to a rapidly growing specialist contractor.
Managing Purchase Ledger duties:
- Producing Purchase orders
- Processing purchase invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Liaising with suppliers
- Producing accurate weekly Aged Creditor reports, processing payment runs.
- Maintaining internal expense ledgers
- Producing monthly Management Accounts
- Entering New Suppliers onto the accounting system.
- Processing non-account customer orders: Producing pro formas & taking card payments
- Processing staff expenses, ensuring receipts are received & matching to projects
- Maintaining Stock Level data and inventory management
- Managing CIS records/returns
- VAT returns
- Maintaining autopay apps for: parking/congestion/DART charges and ensuring payments of same for any hire/Ad Hoc vehicles
- Sales Invoicing, Sales Orders and producing Aged Debtor reports, to cover staff holidays/absence.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal The Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper will need the following knowledge/experience:
- AAT/ICB qualification a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Xero or similar software essential.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'