We are delighted to be working with a medium-sized City-based accountancy practice to secure a Bookkeeper on a permanent, full-time basis. This is a friendly and entrepreneurially spirited practice with excellent career progression for ambitious individuals.
You should be a customer focused accounts professional with at least 5 years of practice-based experience.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Nurture and develop junior accounts staff
- Bookkeeping for various clients
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Posting Bank entries and reconciling balances
- Preparing Corporation Tax returns, CIS returns
- Preparing VAT reports and returns
You will gain exposure to a range of clients with varying accounting needs. You will need a good eye for detail to navigate unfamiliar or challenging client accounts.
If you feel you have the required experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply to the link with your details.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses expected only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Leaman Consulting is an Equals Opportunity Employer.
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job