This well-established SME business with international locations within the group. They are looking for an experienced Full-time Book keeper / Accountant to look after its Finance Function.
Bookkeeper / Accountant - About The Role
In this role you will be assisting and responsible for bringing the full accounts function back into the business.
As the Bookkeeper / Accountant you will
- Reponsible for producing management accounts, account reconciliation, VAT return
- Be able to work with Account managers to make sure information for billing is correct.
- Raising invoices for two locations in the UK.
- Assisting Credit Control with another member of staff.
- Producing & Analysing forecast billings versus actuals.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties including covering reception.
The successful Bookkeeper / Accountant will have
- Must have previous experience in a Book-keeper or similar position.
- Qualifications: AAT level 3-4 is preferable, will consider qualified by experience.
- Knowledge of Sage line 50
- Use of MS office package.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to communicate with all levels staff.
Bookkeeper / Accountant - Benefits
- Holiday - 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays. This increases after 3, 5 and 8 years to a maximum of 28 days.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike purchase scheme.
- Two large events each year.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job