Successful Plumbing, Heating and Electrics firm looking for an organised dynamic administrator to join busy office team in South West London. The role is customer focused, varied and busy.
Our administration office is based in KT4 (5 mins walk from Tolworth station). We are a family run business in our fourteenth year of trading, a rapidly growing business, a Which? Trusted Trader and endorsed by several regulatory bodies upholding our values of customer service and professional service for all our customers. We look after private residential customers for all their repairs, maintenance and new installations of boilers, electrics and general plumbing as well as holding many preferred supplier contracts with Landlords and Managing Agents across the whole of London.
As a vital member of a small, pivotal team, your job spec will include:
- Booking in work onto our Cloud Based scheduling system
- Taking calls and answering emails requesting works to be carried out
- Managing a team of busy engineers who work out in the field attending properties
- Taking payments by card over the phone, invoicing customers
- Taking updates from engineers on further works, ordering parts, writing up and sending out quotes to customers
- Liaising with customers throughout the day
- Managing the administration of larger works such as bathroom refurbishments and central heating installations
- Building relations with corporate customers, business development
You will be working in a friendly office based team. Your office hours will be between either 8-5pm, 8.30-5.30pm or 9am-6pm with some Saturdays paid overtime on a rota basis and you will need to be flexible to work any of these shifts.
If you are interested in hearing more, please send your CV and contact details for an immediate start.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job