We recruit world class talent for the creation of video content. We work with the most recognisable brands in UK broadcast and supply the crew who make the TV shows you love to watch.
We are an exciting and rapidly growing niche recruitment business, serving the creative industries with our unrivalled talent pool from our offices in Hackney Wick, London. We are looking for a new member of the team, so if you are keen to begin a rewarding career in creative recruitment and have exceptional communication skills then this may well be the perfect role for you.
The company culture here is a bit different to most recruitment agencies ; here's what you can expect when you work for TCC:
- Free daily breakfast
- Abundance of tea flavours (ranging from nettle to jasmine)
- Monthly team night out (laser tag, escape rooms, ping pong)
- Lunchtime Nintendo Wii
- Friday Happy Hour (prosecco at 5pm!)
- Two adorable office dogs
- Super friendly and sociable team
- 10 minute walk from Westfield Stratford
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with creative talent and clients.
- Understanding and reporting on the requirements of our registered freelancers.
- Ensuring availability, CVs and showreels are up to date for all registered creatives.
- Supporting the Bookings, Accounts and Management teams in talent selection and all administrative
- Providing information and assistance in response to general enquiries. In responding to enquiries you will
be expected to liaise between clients, freelancers, and relevant staff. This will include interpreting and
responding clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person , and to verbal or written instructions.
- Maintaining and continuously updating freelancer and client information including availability and personal details using the Eclipse database.
- Managing the diary of the team as necessary, obtaining references for potential freelancers and
- Creating and issuing contracts and other bookings documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Screen all incoming calls and direct them as necessary.
- Greet all incoming guests and make the relevant introductions with a personable and friendly attitude.
- Completing PA duties as and when required by the Managing Directors and Director of Operations.
- Undertaking other such duties as appropriate to the position.
- Adhering strictly to company Policies and Procedures.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job