An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this fantastic training organisation on the outskirts of Bradford city centre. A company that has grown organically over the years and continues to go from strength to strength is looking for a Booking Team Administrator to join their busy team to provide support and assistance to the wider team. The Booking Team Administrator will have come from an administrative/customer service background and be looking for that next challenge. The role will be varied and will require the successful candidate to think on their feet, main duties will involve.
- Answering the telephone promptly and directing calls to appropriate staff and management
- Booking delegates onto courses
- Dealing with any course queries from both trainers and delegates
- Accurately and promptly processing certificates
- Post-course administrative duties including recording of learners scores
- Accurately and promptly updating relevant database to record administrative tasks carried out.
- Providing a courteous, efficient, and accurate administrative support service
- Dealing with day-to-day customer enquiries courteously, effectively, and efficiently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team and wider organisation, all training will be provided, the ideal candidate will have.
- Good administrative skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Strong working knowledge of all mS Office packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal resilience demonstrated through the effective management of difficult customers/ complex queries
- Good team working behaviours alongside the ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritise workload and carry out multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards
This role will be fully office based until the completion of your 6-month probation and then a hybrid working week will be introduced. Free parking on site, 9-5 Monday-Friday. If you feel you hold the above skills and attributes, please send your CV for a confidential discussion.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'