Booking Services Administrator
The role will provide a fully comprehensive administrative support to the area of the business that organises travel, accommodation and events. The salary will be between £17,000 and £18,000 and the hours of work are Monday to Friday 09:30 – 18:00.
• Answer phone and email enquiries in a professional manner and within procedures set out by the business
• Deal with sales enquiries within the procedures set out by the business
• Liaise with clients and suppliers over the phone and email
• Research venues/activities within client’s budgets, location and specification
• Book venues/activities for clients and liaise with the company and other suppliers
• Deal with any miscellaneous requests such as rail tickets, football tickets or vouchers
• Confirm prices and budgets with clients before proceeding with the booking
• Adhere to any ad-hoc duties instructed by your line manager
• Check all bookings 7 days in advance including 3rd parties
• Liaise with the accounts department
• Pass on booking confirmation/receipts when completed in line with procedures set out by the business
• Ensure all receipts are valid and are kept and logged appropriately
• Raise invoices in line with procedures set out by the business
• Report and liaise with line manager on a day to day basis
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking exciting business, please do not hesitate to apply online or email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'