Due to my client’s ongoing growth, they are looking for a number of Booking Operators to join the team to work across a number of campaigns.
Interviews will be held week commencing 29th January in their Kentish Town Contact Centre. There may be further interviews and training scheduled for February if there are any remaining vacancies.
Booking Operators are based in their call centre and they are responsible for understanding customers' requirements, then matching them to companies who are able to assist with their needs and then book in an appointment. The customers that you will call have requested quotes, or provided further information through many of my clients' online portals.
As a Booking Operator you will ensure that you have the correct information, have found a suitable time/ location and confirmed appointments all whilst providing exceptional customer service.
About the Role
As a Booking Operator you will
- Represent my client by contacting prospects via the telephone and discussing their needs
- Generate revenue by booking appointments
- Attend and contribute in product training, as well as taking responsibility for "self learning" to understand product ranges
- Attend and contribute in soft skills training sessions, to develop world class sales and customer service skills
- Listen to your own calls and take on-board feedback from the management team of how to maximise your performance
- Attend coaching sessions and 1-2-1s to support your growth and development
What we are looking for
You will be responsible for contacting customers via telephone and matching them to companies that provide relevant services so a good telephone manner is essential. You will have a great attention to detail ensuring that all information is inputted into multiple systems correctly.
Ideally you will have worked in a telephone based role such as a Receptionist, Front of House or PA previously and have booked appointments in the past, but we would also welcome applications from candidates who have general customer service experience.
Whats on Offer
The Booking Operator role attracts a salary of £18,000 based on a 35 hour working week, plus monthly paid commission.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will be provided with full training, development opportunities and will be working with a world class team. My client are a Times Top 100 employer with ambitious growth plans for the future.
There are also further benefits including
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
Due to the volume of applications received, please use the optional covering letter function if you have any further questions. Telephone calls may not be answered and will delay your application.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Appointment Making
- Identifying Client Needs
- Setting Appointments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job