Position: Booking Coordinator - (Customer Service, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Inbound)
Hours of Work: 40 hours, plus paid overtime. Working an alternate shift pattern as follows: Monday to Friday Week one 07.00 to 15.30/Week two 10.30 to 19.00 plus a Saturday or Sunday on alternate weekends.
Location: London SE11-6NQ
Salary Package: Up to £22500 Basic Salary, plus uncapped overtime Structure
Average earnings including over time in excess of £24,500 PA
Excellent salary and benefits package
Excellent career opportunities
Pimlico Plumbers are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion & development, we currently have vacancies for a number of Control Centre Coordinators who will based in our new Central London Control Centre.
We are now looking for motivated, practical people to join our friendly, highly professional telephone control team. Dealing with high volume inbound/outbound calls, providing excellent customer service to our clients.
- Answering high volume inbound calls and assisting customers with specific enquiries and job bookings.
- Update worksheets with changes and status’s of each customer job.
- Provide a high level of personalised customer service at all times. .
- Liaise with engineers to book follow on jobs for customers.
- Create further interest in the company's services by inviting customers to use all services and products offered.
- All other reasonable duties as and when required.
- Excellent communication.
- Previous experience within customer service, inbound/outbound call centre, control room, contact centre.
- An ability to deal professionally, calmly and tactfully with customers and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative in a busy environment.
- Able to provide two excellent, previous work related references.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
- 20 days Annual Leave + bank holidays.
- Paid overtime available.
- Corporate Clothing.
- Free onsite Gym.
- Free personal training sessions.
- Free massage at work once a week.
Our office is situated close to Lambeth North Underground and we are within easy walking distance of Waterloo, Elephant and Castle and Vauxhall stations. Find us here: https://maps/L5dcZbt4KmG2
Pimlico Plumbers has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Pimlico Plumbers Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job