e.surv Chartered Surveyors is one of the country's largest providers of residential property risk expertise and surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete one mortgage valuation every twenty five seconds.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group of companies, which includes household names YOUR MOVE and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage broker network First Complete. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
As part of operational growth we are now seeking an additional Diary Coordinator within our Kettering Operations centre.
An opportunity to join the Diary Management team has arisen, organising appointments with customers.
Your main focus will be organising appointments, which need to be booked to best advantage for our engineers.
You will work as part of a large regional group, coordinating your own area, but also supporting colleagues across the national team. You will deliver appointments to client SLAs, and adhere to compliance rules and company policies.
We are looking for people who have a passion for customer service, are well organised and enjoy a challenge.
Flexible working hours will be required
You must demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, with an ability to build rapport quickly with customers and colleagues in the field.
- Previous customer service and administrative experience.
- Logical thinking, and an aptitude for problem solving
- Strong prioritisation skills, focused on meeting targets
- Ability to be part of a team, working in collaboration with your colleagues
- A good working knowledge of diary management products
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Flexibility with regards working hours
- IT literate
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'