Who we are:
Bank Partners are a market leading independent provider of NHS staff, Bank management and outsourced staffing solutions within the UK. By understanding our client’s values and objectives we work in partnership to provide successful, cost-effective and compliant managed service solutions, tailored to optimise efficiency and reduce agency spend.
Bank Partners has a fantastic opportunity for a Booking Consultant to join their team based within our branch in Kings Cross but will potentially move to our Denmark Hill office in June.
The Booking Consultant is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships within the Client organization, and consistently managing the client’s needs. Ensuring quality assurance for the sector / team. A 'hands on’ operational role.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the Client organization, consistently managing the client’s needs
- Receives all assignments, completes the Booking Form where required and confirms details to client, offering opportunity to discuss finer details of role if necessary.
- Provide a timely and proactive response to all enquiries, forwarding to relevant colleagues as appropriate
- Consistently updates the client with the vacancy process, advising client of need to use external agencies, managing agencies when required
- Forwarding relevant CVs to the client if applicable
- Confirming assignment details in writing to successful candidate (or agency when required), copying in the client with all relevant information
- Assisting in the reduction of external agency usage by taking a consultative approach with the client whenever possible
- Regular check-ins with client and associate
Ideal candidates would
- Have experience working in an Account Managment/Booking role
- Be an excellent communicator, rapport and relationship builder
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working to targets
- Be self motivated and enthusiastic
- Be efficient in MS Office
There is no sales or business development with this role.
Why Bank Partners?
Bank Partners has been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for four times in the last six years. We are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success. This brilliant opportunity comes with a competitive basic, a bonus, 25 days holiday, pension and many other great benefits.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job