Full time (37.5 hours, 8am-7pm availability required, including Saturdays 9am-1pm, occasional)
Salary up to £17,000
Nuffield Health are currently seeking a full-time bookings co-ordinator to join our CBT team working at our Telford office.
About our CBT Function
We specialise in the delivery of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), counselling and other psychological therapies and the successful treatment/care management of people experiencing mental health difficulties. Established for over 15 years, but recently acquired by Nuffield Health, we are the only independent not-for-profit healthcare organisation to offer a comprehensive list of personalised health and wellbeing services
Overview of the Role:
The Booking Co-ordinator will be responsible for effectively and efficiently administering a large caseload of patients from referral to discharge, ensuring the company is able to meet / exceed their service deliverables from a quantitative and qualitative perspective for all referrers at all times.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To process referrals received by e-mail and warm handover. Obtaining relevant information from the patient. Creating case files and updating all internal computer databases / spreadsheets.
- To consult the salesforce database for appropriate resource, ensuring the in-house therapists time is maximised. Liaising between the therapist and patient to book both Assessment and 1st treatment appointments and advise the referrer of arrangements.
- To review assessment and triage reports to arrange appropriate treatment as necessary.
- To administer company referrals from referral to discharge in accordance with the company's processes and procedures and within agreed specified timescales.
- To maintain accurate and up to date records of all caseload activities in accordance with company processes and procedures and within agreed timescales.
- To manage all patient queries during their case life.
- To ensure that all statistical information is captured and any exceptions in relation to given time frames are reported
- To ensure that the referrer is kept up to date on all activities as required
- To ensure working to Consent and Data Protection Act regulations at all times and to report any breaches immediately via Datix and to Office Manager.
- To ensure all risk is managed appropriately and any digressions are immediately escalated to the Office Manager/Clinical Lead.
- To despatch communications (reports, emails, telephone calls) to relevant parties to ensure cases are processed effectively and efficiently and within agreed specified timescales.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced customer service environment
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise and organise a workload of changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephone Manner
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of excel, word, outlook, bespoke database
- Excellent attention to detail
- To have an understanding of the importance of policies and operating procedures
Benefits...: We're a hard-working bunch but we also take care of our employees. So, with us, you'll enjoy more than a competitive salary. We offer flexible working to make the most of every day and development opportunities to make you feel respected, trusted, and valued. We offer fantastic employee benefits including gym membership of our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, discounted personal training, an annual health assessment, an interest free season ticket loan, a Cycle to Work Scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan.
Interested? A bit more about us…: Nuffield Health is the UK's largest health charity, providing medical, wellbeing and fitness services to consumers, private hospital patients and employers. We believe that prevention is better than cure. So whilst part of our work is to diagnose and cure our clients, we also look to help them adopt healthier lifestyles - joining up our activities to offer an alternative solution to the norm. And as we're a charity, our clients can feel assured that we're putting them - and the broader community - before commercial gain.
- call centre
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job