A leading Artist Management business is looking for a Live Booking Agent to work with their outstanding programme of comedy artists.
As Booking Agent you will predominantly be responsible for booking shows and warm ups, liaising with venues and tour managers and coordinating marketing for live gigs and shows. They are looking for a bright, experienced individual with strong communication skills and a background in Comedy Booking.
You will act as a first point of call and maintain good relationships with all the acts and artist management, from issuing contracts to attending shows and productions. Industry contacts are desired.
Other duties include:
- Managing enquiries for clients in terms of fees, dates etc
- Booking gigs, mini tours and full tours at universities, theatres and arts centres.
- Issuing contracts for artists and venues, and invoicing for gigs.
- Liaising with artist management, planning for all clients
- General admin of artists and tour file
- Working with the press and marketing department, ensuring all marketing materials are coordinated.
- Educated to degree level, preferably 2:1 or greater
- Highly Numerical
- Comedy booking experience essential!
- Client facing and relationship building experience
- Experience using database systems and basic excel knowledge
- Strong communication and people skills
- Highly organised, proactive and able to use initiative
- Strong administration skills
- An interest in comedy and entertainment
You will be required to attend and assist with shows so be prepared to work hours during some evenings and weekends.
- Artist Managment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job