My Client is a leading player in the restaurant sector with a well-established travel and transport client base. They are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their Ruislip head office.
Due to expansion in the department a Bookkeeper position has become available. This role will report to the Head of Finance.
As the Bookkeeper you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all invoices are appropriately authorised
- Coding and posting of invoices/expenses into the purchase ledger
- Dealing with supplier queries and creating new supplier accounts
- Preparing payment runs
- Reconciling supplier accounts and keeping them up to date
- UK Sales invoices for production and international, including commissions and following through to collection.
- Posting nominal ledger journals
- Aged Debtors/Creditors reconciliations
- Collecting cash from Barclay's (incl petty cash and foreign exchange)
- Dealing with requests for petty cash and foreign exchange, including posting journals.
- Managing and coding petty cash expenditure whilst ensuring that the journal is accurate and up to date.
- Liaising with Production Accountants to ensure that production recoveries are booked monthly on the Production and the Corporate ledger
- Reconciling bank accounts including foreign currencies
- Ensuring Financial and Internal controls are followed
- Assisting in the audit preparation
- Ensuring that filing is done on a regular basis
- Opening & handling incoming post
- Handling and responding to general finance queries
- Multi Site experience
- Ability to produce accounts up to trial balance
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look to pay £30,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job