Our client, who is based in Bristol, are specialists in bookkeeping and payroll. They represent a range of companies including national and international, privately owned businesses of every size, professional practices, partnerships, sole traders and the self-employed.
They are seeking an experienced bookkeeper who has at least 1 year's working experience and a good knowledge of Sage Line 50 (Xero and Quick Books a bonus!). The successful candidate will look after a select group of clients and all their bookkeeping needs.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Verifying the transactions are recorded correctly, in the correct day book
- Completing VAT Returns
- Posting and reconciling bank statements
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Answering and dealing with clients questions and queries
- Occasionally, speaking to the HMRC
In addition you will offer good time management, attention to detail, be a strong team player and have a professional and telephone manner and conduct.
What the company can offer
- We are offering a full-time position, office hours are 8.00am- 4.00pm (hours can be flexible, i.e. 30 hours per week, if more suitable)
- Rate of pay from £11.00 - £14.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- Childcare vouchers available
- Busy, friendly office
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job