Friendly firm of accountants seek an all rounder with payroll experience including RTI, strong experience with debits and credits and VAT returns.
A full time role, but flexible on times plus overtime this role is a great role for a candidate seeking a role with variety who enjoys speaking to clients
Flexibility is key.
You should have ideally worked in a firm of accountants and be able to multi task.
Duties will include:
- Entering standing data onto payroll software including company and employee data
- Entering salaries, hours worked overtime etc
- Preparing weekly /monthly payslips
- Preparing monthly CIS returns
- Preparing P45’s and P60’s
- Preparing form P11d’s to report employee benefits in kind
- Advising clients of tax liabilities and due dates for payment of PAYE
- Advising clients on areas such as maternity/paternity pay, sick pay, statutory holiday allowance, redundancy etc
- Setting up and administering pension auto-enrolment for clients
- Communicating with clients in a timely manner
- Communicating with HM Revenue & Customs on behalf of clients
- Posting payroll journals into client bookkeeping records
- Data entry and preparation of draft VAT returns for client approval
interviews being arranged ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job