We are working with a client seeking an experienced Book Keeper to work on a part time basis ( flexible hours)
You will have experience of accounts to Trial Balance and be competent with payroll and VAT.
looking at around 22-25 hours a week, over three or five days.
The role will include;
- To ensure that bookkeeping for around 10 limited companies is accurately maintained up to Trial Balance and assisting the Accountant in the preparation of statutory accounts
- To ensure that payroll and VAT control accounts are regularly reconciled
- To ensure that bank accounts are reconciled daily
- To ensure that VAT returns and EC Sales Lists are accurately prepared and filed on-time
- To build and maintain good relationships with all clients
You will have worked in a firm of accountants and be sued to working on multiple clients and having the skills and adaptability to do so.
Really lovely working environment, with great benefits
- Limited Companies
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job