Book Keeper and Office Administrator
Based Chertsey - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (Would consider 8am to 4pm)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Booker Keeper and Office Administrator for a small, but growing and very busy, office based in Chertsey.
We are looking for a positive, self-starter who works on their own initiative and is happy to take full ownership of their responsibilities. The candidate must have a can do attitude, excellent organisational skills, excellent communication skills, be well presented and unflappable.
The ideal applicant will have experience of working with a cloud based software finance package in addition to the following:
- Maintain and reconcile the company bank account
- Prepare client invoices, handle any queries and chase any debt
- Work closely with the payroll company to prepare payroll and liaise with employees
- Manage expenses and petty cash
- Management of all functions around this
- General administrative support for MD and Office including setting up systems, letters and communications, generally organising the office staff, office cover and holidays
- Meet and greet visitors
- Answer incoming phone calls and deal with all enquiries
- As necessary assist with running events
- Responsible for updating the website with news and events, daily updates of Facebook
- Supporting all staff birthday celebrations and staff anniversaries - creating a celebration
- Responsible for creating the monthly employee newsletter and quarterly client newsletter
- Reports directly to the MD.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills