An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Book-Keeper/Admin within a family run business on the outskirts of Darlington.
This is an exciting opportunity and ideal for an experienced Book-keeper:
Working hours are: Monday - Friday, 9am until 5pm.
- Processing information into Accounting software and producing reports
- This includes all aspects of accounts payable and receivable
- An excellent understanding of Sage Accounts System
- Preparing and posting VAT returns
- Helping prepare weekly/monthly management accounts
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing supplier invoices and dealing with any discrepancies
- Monthly payroll
- Liaising with accountants
- General administrative support Experience and Skills required:
- Excellent excel skills and knowledge of accounting principles are vital
- Proven experience in a bookkeeping role is essential
- Previous office experience within a busy company
- Good computer literacy
- Problem-solving abilities and willingness to use your own initiative to drive improvements in processes
- The ability to work unsupervised to meet regular and required deadlines
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get involved in a range of office duties
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
For more information please contact Dani at the Darlington Branch - Berry RecruitmentPlease note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- Book Keeper Sage Administration accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'