Bond Closing and Regulatory Reporting Administrator - Global Investment Management Bank, London - 12 months
My client, a Global Investment Management Bank, require a Bond Closing/Regulatory Reporting Administrator. This will initially be a 12 month contract and will be based at their office, in London.
- Assisting with Regulatory Reporting - daily Mifid Transaction reporting to the FCA
- monitoring regulatory investment restrictions, investigating breaches of Investment restrictions.
- Liaising with the Front Office, management and clients to ensure that appropriate action is taken.
- Continually monitoring and improving, where necessary, the processes, controls and procedures associated with the above
- Non Loan settlement and asset set up
- Liaising with counterparts and managing cash levels to coordinate settlement.
- Identifying and escalating issues to traders, internal and external legal counsel and management when required
- Assisting where necessary with loan and bond maintenance to include, but not limited to, rollovers, repayments, restructures and coupon processing.
- Providing assistance in the setup of new funds; collating and distributing KYC, reviewing Warehousing Agreements, setup on internal and external systems, etc.
- Reliable, personable and hardworking.
- Detail orientated and accurate with strong organisational skills.
- University Degree preferred and evidence that the individual is interested in finance generally.
- Experience in a financial services firm. Asset management field preferred, experience in sub-investment grade credit / fixed income a plus;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; System Experience - MS Office, with strong Excel skills essential, Wall Street Office/Everest ideal, Bloomberg required.
- Flexible team player able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job