Location: Port Salford
Reporting to: Bond Manager
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Bond Administrator on a permanent basis at our Port Salford depot.
The Bond Administrator reports to the Bond Manager who oversees the bond operation and advises the sites as to HMRC conformity and requirements.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Securing the liability for any Duty suspended movements and the effective control of ARC’s on EMCS, and ensuring the correct payment of duty and VAT for each of the Customers on site, and these are made directly to HMRC.
- Being the main contact point for HMRC matters within the business for any day to day enquires that Culina Group clients may have.
- Checking system error reports and liaising with OBS if necessary to resolve any issues.
- Checking the failed CFSP Report for any entries and liaising with OBS if necessary to resolve any issues.
- Logging on to EMCS website and our own data system to check outstanding levels and activity.
- Making sure the bonded goods inwards are completed correctly and any outstanding GRN are accounted for.
- Ensuring W5D are entered on to the HMRC website in the required time frame for each day.
- Checking Duty Summary Reports, highlighting any issues and advising Bond Manager of any errors.
- Amending orders to client’s requirements but within HMRC guidelines.
- Checking that outstanding movements (UK, Export and EU)are being chased, highlighting potential liability issues.
- Ensuring that new products are set up correctly and amended if required.
- Supplying requested reports to clients i.e. duty paid stock report, outstanding liability report and duty summaries for deferred clients as required.
- Helping the Bond Office Supervisor with any claims as required.
- Raising required paperwork to enable shippers to process T1 documents
- Carrying out in-house payments of Customs duty prior to budget/ destruction Loads being raised.
- Experience of working in a Bond Administration environment
- Experience of using a computerised warehouse management system
- Process focused individual with an eye to detail, able to carry out all the requirements stipulated in our HMRC approval.
- Able to communicate with the client on all bond matters, ensuring all requests and practices are in line with HMRC legislation
- An adaptable approach to work and the desire to constantly strive for higher standards
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Computer literate, intermediate level Excel essential.
- Able to work using own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Willingness to share knowledge and best practice models
- Willingness to develop own skills and experience through learning interventions
- Able to adapt positively to change
Shift: Any 5 out of 7
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job