Reporting to: Bond Admin Team Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Bond Administrator on a permanent basis at our Hoddesdon depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Ensuring set targets are achieved on a shift by shift basis
- Establishing and maintaining a smooth operation, whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- Checking and authorising duty and VAT payments
- Monitoring goods-in data
- Ensuring stock maintenance checks
- Limiting duty liability to Culina Ambient Ltd and clients
- Managing export orders
- Releasing suspended orders
- Amending orders where necessary
- Coordinating with the warehouse operation to avoid overloads through liaising with the warehouse team, customers and third part haulage contractors
- Responding to general client enquiries, ensuring that queries are resolved and follow-up actions are taken as needed.
- Producing timely productivity and other reports to meet deadlines, client and operational needs, ensuring that issues are raised accordingly.
- Compiling and presenting recommendations for productivity improvements and/or changes to procedures.
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships by maintaining customer contact.
- Liaising with customers, redirecting requests for random stick checks and product enquiries.
- Making resources available for order checks before dispatch.
- Taking on projects as and when required and see them through to successful completion.
- Positively promoting Culina Ambient Ltd to employees, customers, suppliers and externally.
- Identifying cross-departmental issues and resolving accordingly.
- Ensuring that necessary costs are kept to a minimum and within budgetary constraints.
- Identifying means of generating extra revenue through new initiatives (where possible).
- Ensuring area KPI’s are met on a daily basis, with corrective actions in place for slippage.
- Informing the Team Manager of non-conformances reporting and ensure that corrective action is taken.
- Ensuring that all relevant company and legislative policies and best practices are adhered to and maintained at all times.
- Informing the relevant Function Manager of non-conformances and ensuring that corrective action is taken.
- Ensuring compliance with all HMC&E procedures throughout the operation.
- Adhering to Group H&S procedures with due regard for operational constraints and efficiency.
- Experience of working in a Bond Administration environment
- Experience of using a computerised warehouse management system
- An adaptable approach to work and the desire to constantly strive for higher standards
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Able to work using own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Willingness to share knowledge and best practice models
- Willingness to develop own skills and experience through learning interventions
- Able to adapt positively to change
Shift: 09:00 - 17:00 Any 5 days out of 7
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job