An opportunity has arisen for a Parts Technical Writer (Design Change Analyst) within the Parts Authoring team.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within a demanding and growing environment.
- reviewing Design Changes received by the aftermarket and adding into the team workflow.
- identifying & loading new part numbers into the warehouse system (POPIMS)
- identifying where service parts are being replaced and creating supersession data to ensure aftermarket customers can move over to the new part number
- attending BIQ (Built In Quality) and Change Request approval meetings to ensure Design Change proposals meet the needs of the aftermarket
- be the first point of contact for Internal/Enterprise Customers relating to Design Change queries
- contribute to team targets for actioning Design Changes within agreed time frame.
- good IS/IT skills (Majority of time in this role is spent checking BOM data and matching up part numbers within aftermarket systems).
- managing Bills of Material or Managing Design Changes within a BOM/Parts listing system.
- ability to recognise engine spare parts/components by description/drawing/shape.
- use of Technical Authoring or Product Lifecycle packages, eg Windchill.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment as soon as possible!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job