Bodyshop Controller "Accident Repair Centre"
Goldman & Fine Group Needs a workshop controller for one of our Bodyshops. You must be honest & reliable. Please quote ref 2828
- Goldman & Fine
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 /year
- Bodyshop Workshop Controller with min 5 years experience
- Must have clean UK Licence
- Must be Fluent in English
Goldman & Fine Group are looking to hire a Bodyshop Workshop Controller for one of our independent bodyshops based in Warwick. Excellent Pay, excellent working conditions.
- Support the Bodyshop Manager and act as deputy in his absence.
- Control of the day-to-day bodyshop operations.
- Maintain the company, manufacturer and insurance approvals are to a high standard.
- Ensure jobs are fairly and correctly allocated to bodyshop/workshop technicians, according to existing skill levels.
- Meet with staff to update individuals on performance and Technical/Quality updates.
- Work closely with Bodyshop Manager and Office Manager to ensure work progresses efficiently through the workshop.
Ideal Candidate must have hands on background preferably with good all-round knowledge.
How to apply
- click apply to this advert
- contact us through our website at Goldman & Fine
- Call Peter on the numbers provided
"MET Stripper Fitter"
"VDA ATA Estimator"
- Bodyshop Controller