Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (Negotiable on experience)
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Strip and Fitter required for Automotive Main Dealer - Bodyshop Jobs – Essex
We are seeking an Strip and Fitter to come and join a busy bodyshop in Essex.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to your team.
As a Strip and Fitter you will be reporting to the Bodyshop Controller / Foreman and you will be responsible for the strip & re-fit repair work on all makes of vehicles in a safe and economical manner.
- To undertake repair work on all makes of motor vehicles in a safe and economical manner, achieving the highest-possible standards of workmanship
- To work effectively within the Bodyshop team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and electrical and trim items on motor vehicles
- Fulfil all tasks to customers’ complete satisfaction
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults or further repairs
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
Experience & Qualifications
- To have served as a Strip and Fitter in a similar automotive industry.
- ATA qualified or NVQ level 3 qualified.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV to Sam Roberts at Driven Motor Jobs /
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job