As one of the largest Motor Retailer in the UK Vertu Motors` continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. Our Mission Statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust" is central to the role of any Strip & Fit Technician in our business, ensuring our customers receive the right experience for them.
Our Ford Dealership in Gloucester is looking to recruit a Bodyshop Strip & Fit Technician to join their team. We are looking for individuals who are expert in their trade, professional, conscientious, organised, committed to excellence, exceptional attention to detail and customer focused. They also need to be able to hit the ground running.
• You will be required to dismantle the damaged vehicle`s in line with Manufacturer standards
• Ensure that stripping and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner, and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards
• Deal with the Mechanical, Electrical and Trim jobs in line with estimated times
• Pass the vehicle over the Panel Beaters - for body repairs and painting
• Re-assembling the vehicle in line with Manufacturer standards
• Work within guidelines ensuring `right first-time repairs`
• Check that all parts are ordered as per estimate, to ensure that the repair can be completed without delay, returning all unused parts to the parts department for credit
• Have a full UK Licence
• Current experience within a bodyshop or accident repair environment as a Strip & Fit Technician
• Be driven and work well as a team
• Handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is maintained at all times.
• Awareness of and adherence to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations.
You will ideally have, but not essential:
• ATA Qualification
• NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3
We demand a lot from our employees and in return we provide a competitive salary and benefits package, continuous on the job training and development as well as rewarding career opportunities. In addition to the generous package we offer other benefits including:
• Average holiday pay
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Individual performance- related bonus
• Child Care Vouchers
• Share Incentive Plan
• Discount in major UK retailers
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then contact us today on or alternatively apply now!