Due to continued success of this award-winning retail group a new role has arisen for an experienced Bodyshop Receptionist to join their team based in Leicester. Our client continues to build on their reputation for providing first class service to customers and business partners alike, and now need a Bodyshop Receptionist who can be a part of and contribute to this success.
As the Bodyshop Receptionist you will;
- Book in customers and process courtesy cars when needed
- Contact customers on a regular basis with updates
- Process insurance authorities and creating job packs
- Invoice the following daily, Insurance, internal and retail
- Ensure manufacturer audits are up to date
- Process information to our insurance networks
- Have some understanding of the car repair process for customer updates
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience within the following systems, CRM (Kerridge), The Bodyshop Management System (Emacs) and some knowledge of Audatex would be useful however full training will be given where necessary.
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a Bodyshop Receptionist. We would be very interested in applicants that are currently working in a franchised main car dealership.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will receive a competitive on target earnings of £20,000.
Working hard comes with the reward of a fun environment and regular recognition from your managers and peers. You will also benefit from Family & Friends discounts and many other group incentive schemes.
- Bodyshop Receptionist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job