Due to expansion a fantastic and rare opportunity has presented itself for a talented and ambitious Body Shop Manager/VDA to join my clients team in Eastleigh.
This market leading business has scope to expand and would be ideal for a VDA wishing to expand their management skills and experience or an established Manager with VDA experience who would be happy to go through ATA VDA accreditation.
To be considered for such a high profile position they are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a highly developed technical understanding of modern vehicle body shop operations, coupled with proven people management skills.
You will need the determination to deliver and exceed through continuous improvement in both people and process within the current team.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have gained experience in a similar position but now want to progress your career to the highest level in order to do this you will need hands on strong management/leadership skills.
You must also be able to offer clear communication, have strong numerical and effective organisation skills.
- Compiling accurate vehicle damage estimates using the Audatex system and submitting within agreed company time frame.
- To monitor and maintain staffing levels to ensure maximum output of work.
- Oversee body shop administrative systems, procedures and records.
- Monitor processes and liaise with head office departments or team members to discuss and implement process changes.
- Ensuring that company stock levels are maintained at optimum levels and company assets are correctly maintained and accounted for.
- Be responsible for identifying, selecting, recording and maintaining equipment along with overseeing a preventative maintenance program.
- Regularly inspecting the repair facilities condition, security and working standards (BS1025) to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Ensure health and safety standards are complied with.
To be considered for this role you must have vehicle damage assessor experience, consideration will be given to vehicle damage assessors, estimators, workshop controllers and body shop/production managers.
- Monthly incentives
- 22 days holiday and paid bank holidays
- Pension Scheme after qualifying 3 month period
- A great work life balance
A modern clean and pleasant working environment with free parking
- Production Manager
- Body Shop Manager
- Bodyshop Manager
- Damage Assessor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job