Role : Bodyshop Paint Sprayer (Qualified)
Location: Chiswick W4
Salary OTE : Negotiable depending on Experience
Our Client, a multi-franchise dealer group, a family run company with dealerships in West London and Hertfordshire. Is seeking a Qualified Bodyshop Paint Sprayer in Chiswick
The company recognise their employees are their most valuable asset, so they aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business.
They believe in ‘being the best’ and they only want the best to work with us, they are currently looking for a Qualified Vehicle Technician to join them at their dealership in Letchworth Garden City.
Salary: £ (dependent on experience)
Hour: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm. Alternate Saturdays 8.00am to 2.00pm
- You will have your own Spray Guns and carry out body repairs to motor vehicles, ensuring the highest standards.
- Prepare and repair vehicles, including dismantling and reassembly
- Use the paint mixing system to ensure accurate paint matches with the minimum waste of materials.
- Interpret instructions from the repair order, following all documented quality procedures and to comply with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from the manufacturer.
- Assist with bodywork estimates.
- Examine vehicles completely and report upon condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and report any further work required vehicle faults.
Skills and Experience
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Qualified to ATA equivalent desirable
- A Full Driving licence is essential
- Able to work to customer driven timescales
- Work as part of a team or on their own.
- High efficiency is essential and all work must be completed to the required standard first time, every time.
In return the company offer
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to or call
If you do not hear from us within 7 days then thank you for your application but we will be unable to take your application further
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'